CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
– Meet all the KPI’s set for the role.
– Build & maintain strong relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others:
– Handle agent’ queries effectively; Demonstrate a courtesy and professional appearance and manner
2. Key responsibilities
– Planning: Collaborate with ATD/GAD/Leaders in planning sales & training activities including OB, BOP, GP, Meeting, Event …in the assigned General Agency’s on monthly basis.
– Execution: Deploy the planned sales & training activities in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s to achieve projected sales targets including APE, Recruitment & Active ratio.
– Supervision & Management: Supervise & manage sales performance in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s in terms of APE, recruitment, active ratio & compliance,
– Training & Development: Train & develop the agency force including: Leaders & agents in accordance with the career path in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s.
– Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration DTD/AT/Agents/Leaders/GAD’s and MOF officials in the assigned GENERAL AGENCY’s.
– Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
2. Experiences: At least 4 year experience working as sales supervisor preferably in insurance, FCMG or foreign-invested financial companies
3. Knowledge and skill set:
• Sales & result oriented
• Competent in interpersonal / communication / negotiation/ motivation skills
• Competent in analytical and problem solving skill
• Having vast personal networking
• Good at sales management skill
• Competent in planning, organizing skills
• Good at Insurance industry knowledge
• Good at Sales Management & marketing principles
• Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Fluent English is an advantage
• Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point
4. Job’s attributes:
• Mature, confident, sociable
• Analytical thinking
• PMA: Positive Mental Attitude
• Customer service-oriented
• Self-starter, motivated and independent
• Willing to work overtime & travel